Even before August hit we were already feeling the influence of Leo with the New Moon that occurred in July. Leo’s ego, anger, rage, and aggression has stirred up everything lying beneath the surface since August began. Venus the planet of love, affection, attraction, social interactions, and desires began its emotional swim through the nurturing, intuitive sign of Cancer Monday, July 31st, at 7:41 PM EDT. The last time Venus was in Cancer was June 2016. Add a lunar eclipse on August 7th and the big solar eclipse on August 21st; we are in for an action packed month of emotional upheaval and change.
If you don’t buy into the Astrology thing, you might want to read about how Nancy Raegan used an astrologer to set up meetings with dignitaries to ensure the highest and best outcome for the world and protect her husband.
The sun, moon, stars, and planets are very real. These planetary influences affect us from the tides to how emotional we feel from day to day. This emotional melting pot created quite a stir for many on Thursday and Friday of this week, including myself. Situations will blow over quickly if we step back and chill allowing our emotions to flow through us. Breathe deeply to experience the fullness of these emotions as they will only surface again with a vengeance. Holding in emotions causes suffering and even illness like sinus infections and stomach upsets.
What You Need To Know
2017 is the year of new beginnings. It is time for you to do and be true to yourself and move out into the world in a bigger way. If you have a book or work you have been sitting on, this is the year to complete it.
All these planetary shifts were set in advance for our awakening and healing of old issues. If you haven’t been able to set boundaries with friends, loved ones and co-workers your pattern will be highlighted so strongly that there will be no doubt in your mind of the work needed. Whatever your biggest issues are anything lying hidden beneath the surface in the murky shadow will rise with a vengeance in August. Eclipses are known for transformation and change giving rise to eruptions of rage and ego-trips of self-pity uncovering the oldest of wounds.
- Witness your emotions.
- Breathe deeply as the feelings rise within you.
- Allow yourself to feel it fully, and it will soon pass.
- If anger arises ask yourself were your boundaries crossed? Do you tend to say nothing rather than express how you feel? Change that pattern. Speak your truth from your heart rather than ego.
- Watch as you blame others for your anger.
- Notice your old patterns and forgive yourself.
- Telling people in a loving, compassionate way works wonders rather than unleashing explosive anger on unsuspecting button pushers.
- Don’t blame the person who triggered you.
- Take responsibility for your issues.
- Get a clearing done while I have this glorious special for 40 days and 40 nights! Email me to set up your session. Thirty minutes for $85.00
Some of the more sensitive beings on this planet are already feeling the rise of emotions and dark shadowy patterns that remain. Continuing to ignore these issues will cause more pain and suffering. Work with me once and feel lighter, happier, more focused and empowered. Work with me twice and you will begin to change those old patterns so that the next time the universe hoses you with its astrological dynamite you are ready!